For the days and moments when you need a reminder of what you are capable of doing in life, watch this video for 3 tips for self-confidence.
Your confidence is impacted by:
- What you are born with (balance of neurochemicals in your brain)
- How you are treated (social pressures in your environments
- The one you have control over: Choices you make, risks you take, how you look at and respond to setbacks
When you need a ‘Quick Fix – confidence booster’:
- Picture your success at the start of a difficult task (strike a power pose, give yourself a pep talk or listen to a song to get you in the right mood/head space)
- Believe in your ability to change – your beliefs will influence your actions. Neuroscience supports a growth mindset and people are more successful when living from this place.
- Practice Failure; you will fail at times so practice failing regularly in small setbacks to constructive learn different strategies and perservere.